|Retail||8,450 SF SF||Immediately|
The restaurants main entrance is on the corner of West and Warren Streets and offers excellent signage opportunities.
This 30-story commercial and residential tower at 200 Chambers Street at West Street in TriBeCa was developed by Jack Resnick & Sons and completed in 2007.
The former Palm Restaurant with fully equipped kitchen, cooking exhaust and seating for 200+ persons is available for immediate possession.
- 72 feet of wraparound frontage on West, Chambers and Warren Streets.
- Additional 2,191 sq. ft. Mezzanine
- HVAC – 50 tons of air-cooled units ranging from 2.5 to 10 tons each 20 tons of direct fired make-up air with DX cooling
- ELECTRIC – Direct meter to Con Ed, 1200 Total Amps 120/208, 1–800-amp switch, 1-400-amp switch
- COOKING EXHAUST – Gas Service w/Con Edison, Direct Metered
- PARKING – On-site parking garage located on Warren Street just off West St.
|View Matterport||View Floorplan|